Hi there, welcome to my page :)
After viewed people's blog for quite some times, it's time for me to create my personal blog...
Nothing much to say in my 1st blog but I am sure I will make it wonderful soon or later then...
Hehe, anyway, I have been Plaza Singapura yesterday after working time to change his starhub ownership from his friend to mine :) and of course, we had a very contented dinner meal at Carl's Junior ( the best burger in town ) hehe..
Went to Crocs because decided to get myself a brand new santa cruz but sad to say, my size is unavailable :(
Hopefully the new stock will reach before i get there once again when my ZEN done repairing, I am waiting for the sales girl news :) because going to PS is not easy for me, need to change train and all that..
Anyway, end my SPEECH here..
Happy weekend :)
See ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment