Thursday, February 26, 2009
Stupid silver Nissan Grand Livina
Went out with his family on Tuesday, he was driving his family brand new Altis which just released last Wed.. On the way to Permas Jusco, we met a super idiot livina who scratch our car and ran away, he tried to chase after him but not work because too many cars.. Haiz, damn..
He's now back to work and I hope he's okay, he's quite sad & down just because the car.. Cheer up k? Is not your fault, I think nobody will blame u..
It's Thursday, 1 day to Friday, woohoo...
I went Tebrau City with my mum last night, it is said J card day but it's different than tradition 1.. Not as crowded as b4.. Anyway, I bought quite a lot thing for his car... Mission completed!! :)
Looking forward to weekend..
See u..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment