When I was a little girl, the one who prepared my documents, fill up the form for me and bring me to immigration was dad, but now seems like I'm the one who bring him go.. It's mean, I really grow up and able to handle thing wisely.. Hehe..
Saturday got a small gathering with Agnes Chan, because she's going to introduce her Mr. Right to us.. So we meet at Plaza Pelangi.. He going with me, but nth much to say between Ac's bf and him.. Haha..
To Agnes Chan, my very best wishes are always with u, keep smiling :D
Night time, we went Leisure Mall because his sis going to buy her baby's thingy.. So we bring tong tong go Amusement World play those childish gondola, haha.. She's kinda silly + funny.. He's more patient than me, because that fellow is not easy to look after, omg.. :)

It's blurreeeddd!!!

Quiksilver VS Birkenstock :) :)
That's all for today..
Have a nice day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment