Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday...

It's 31st March today, time really flies.. Woohoo.. I'm getting older and older man!!

Jiarin is going to turn 21st yrs old, wahaha.. Will become a young lady soon.. Her bday fall on 3rd April and most probably hold a bday party on 2nd April, this coming Thurs..
I know her since Form1 she same class with me, she has a long hair that time and everyday got different hair style to sch, a talkative and friendly girl. But now, become a young lady who hand in hand with her love 1 at all times and places. Happy birthday to u in advance, may u success in your life :)

I finally went KLC last tues, it sucks.. Haiz.. Long long story, lazy to mention here.. :(

After dinner with him, I wait Owen at Bugis bcos I asked him to fetch me back, too late ady and nobody can pick me at custom, thank u so much :)

Actually Thursday should meet At & Ml in Sg but at the end I canceled the appointment, bcos I need to repair the car and fetch him at night. So sorry abt that.
Wait him back and we just simply done our dinner at Pelangi Hawker Centre. His grandma go along with us, she want to eat ikan bakar there and at that time I just parasan there's a ikan bakar stall there. I drink Air Tebu lo, and struggle against it bcos 1 of the email mention Air Tebu is the dirtiest drinks, omg, Tebu absorb all air longkang and waste water on the floor (Tebu normally put on the floor right) and yet I drink it.. What can I say :p


Attracted to 40% discount
Last Friday, back to JB, he picks me and we went ahgua's street collect our car plate!!

Nice right!!
Dinner time = My favorite carbonara

Sat is sweeping grave day, went zhong hua visit my grandpa.. Crowded + big sun!!

Here's my last week journal :)

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment