Went for movie with him just now, 'RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN' (amazing, i'm loving it) Hehe.. Purposely come back just only for me, thank you so much. Although had a small quarrel with u just now, but U could always tolerate my unreasonable, my precious :D love ya... U've to work tmr, rest early..
Woohoo, I'm going to IT fair tmr with my buddies, it'll be a tiring but good day i guess.. There is super squeezing, my bro went there just now, he told me the huge crowd of people start from City Link, omg.. No choice, I promised to acc weijun buy his camera there (he wanted bring it to UK)..
I've found tebrau st.john blog. I'm very glad that, but since u all are so free to blog, remember post sth useful, let all seniors and juniors know u all are doing great there.. Dun waste :) I'm not saying u all are posting crap there, dun misunderstand my fakta ya..
Anyway, Great Saturday..
Good night - Sleep well !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment