Friday, April 10, 2009

Woohoo.. Finally..

Happy Good Friday everyone..
A super terrible traffic jam all around JB today!!
My pc FINALLY back to normal again, thank u thank u.. Went PC fair with my bro just now just to grab ram and external hard disk, we din park our car in Metro parking, just simply drop it at tepi jalan.. Who knows when we wanted to back, heavy rain pulak.. We decided to go KFC but it's.. a sea of ppl.. We got no choice, we use bridge to Pan Pac and from there pass thru underpass to Kotaraya having our lunch.. Hu.. What a long journey.. We leave there around 5pm, my bro's going to meet his fren so he gonna drop me at Kerry, reach there around 6.10pm.. What the fun, from town to Pelangi take us 1hr!! The jam was damn serious.. My dad picks me there and we straight back, but my dad cannot tahan the jam, he keeps turning here and there, at the end stuck at Ungku Mohsin, my aunt called him ask him whether can go FY1 picks Manda bcos she was late to there while Manda ady dismissed.. But we also cant make it.. 7.15pm I called my aunt but engaged so I called my uncle and ask him pick the little girl ady or not, he told me he's now at sch with Manda and wait my aunt to fetch them, I was curious, I asked him why and how he go there, he said he's been walking all the way from my grandma's house to FY1 just bcos they worried bout the precious daughter will afraid abt it, what a good daddy!! Luckily today he was knock off early.. Haha.. She's the most lucky girl I guess :)
Singapore holiday really create some confusion to JB.. Omg......

Anyway.. Have a nice and long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment