Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exciting..

Just finished dinner with my family including,,,
grandma, uncle, auntie and amanda...
Happy family (kinship is the most beautiful thing in the world)
It's a belated Mother's Day celebration for grandma actually..
Anyway, I'm full enough right now..
The restaurant de boss damn weird + strange + fierce..
Omg.. is difficult to speak out my mind..
I disliked his overbearing manner..

Uncle announced their trip to HongKong on next month..
Wow.. I'm kinda excited with it la..
They booked for their air ticket earlier on,
but there's swine flu case in HongKong now.. :(
Hence, today only he informed us..
Just hope the matter can rest soon,
there's always sunshine again after the rain right..
so they can enjoy their trip well then..
Uncle asked bro & me to go,
walao.. I feel like going.. Disneyland, Macau..
Oh my.. I not ever go there before..
I dunno if I'll go or not -
it all depends on my bro..
If he go, I think I'll join :)
We can hardly join free & easy trip de,
since uncle went there b4, he's the tour guide of the trip..
He planned everything & anything for the trip..
It is cheaper to go if compare to package tour..
I even checked several airline's fare..
Tiger airways - the cheapest 1..
but the time & departure place is totally different from them..
They're travelling by AirAsia from LCCT..
Anyway... I shouldn't think sooo much now..
Dunno dad will give permission to go or not is another thing..
It's seem hopeless..

Better rest early to9, tmr is another working day..
I think I need to settle with my conversion license asap..
I have been postpone + delay thousand times..
I cant endure this trouble any longer!!
Bring back my consciousness and concentrate on 1 thing PLZ..
Jia you bah, silly me..
U still have long way to go :)
Good night, everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment