We had a splendid trip..
Just it's a little bit hectic..
Time flies when u r having fun..
Here to describe the trip..
We start our journey on Friday morning..
9am at Larkin -- Bus Konsortium..
We met each other at 8 morning to
to have a light breakfast..
The bus sucks!!
I cant remember wad the exact time we reached Pudu..
I think is around 1-2pm..
Camel waited us there (=
What's for lunch? We have lunch in McD..
We heading towards Sunway Pyramid after that..
What a long journey..
It's a 2 hrs BMW journey, haha..
Sunway Pyramid -- an unforgettable shopping center..
I'm so impressed with the architectural design
as it is Egyptian-inspired design (the Mummyboy's castle) =p
We did our window shopping there..
Carry all our stuff when we walk
it's no easy task..
We ended up dinner in
Dragon-i -- the restaurant serves an imperial-scale
signature La Mian & steaming hot Xiao Long Bao..
It's a pleasant place to dinner (=
We returned Camel's home after
many hours of travelling..
Final drop off station at Taman Melati LRT station..
Camel's home -- Melati Utama PV5 6th floor
We finally got home..
It's time to bath..
An uncommon bathroom with ROMANCE candlelight
bcos the bathroom's light spoiled.. Haha..
We had a late supper after we settled down..
Thx AhMeng & Camel for the entertain & accommodation..
I only slept 3 hrs that night..
Camel couldn't sleep bcos of 3 girls' noise.. Haha..
Day 2 -- Konvekesyen Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman
I wake up at 6.30am & called Owen..
He told me they ady at LRT Station and wait for the train to Camel's house..
So I slept back, I tot I will wake up & acc Camel go downstairs meet them,
who knows when I 2nd time wake up ady saw them inside the room..
I just sit up on the mattress and talk to them..
Haha, pity Camel's eyes damn swollen,
he really sleep unwell throughout the night..
Camel leave house & left the keys for us,
we prepare and get ready ourselves..
We have to meet Mummyboy & AhMeng for breakfast..
After breakfast we straight to the college..
Woohoo, the florist stalls are place at roadside..
It's terrible.. Haha.. Just like a morning market..
We head towards to the convocation hall to see doors closing..
Speechless right? No choice, we cant go in..
We walk around the campus compound and ended up
in a classroom and chit-chatting there..
But some of them just lean on table sleep lo..
We meet Camel after he came out from the hall
with his full academic dress..
It was so hot when we met Camel,
all of us started to sweat..
Soon after capture few pictures with him,
we leave there & went Wangsa Maju Jusco
to lunch & grab some groceries there..
Meet Camel them again at Gombak at 1.45pm
wait for the bus get up to Genting..
== TO BE CONTINUE ==
Well, we are now back to normal life again..
Take care..
Hopefully I will seeing u guys on 15th Aug (=
hey..
ReplyDeletewhy only 1st day?
the next day de leh?
looks nice to me..
hehe..
i got no so much time to update..
ReplyDeleteso just stay tune k? (=
k lo..
ReplyDeletei'm waiting for you..
haha..