I am doing facial film (=
What a fine Friday night..
The day passed fairly quietly &
I'm just trying to make myself feel normal again..
I went to a small gathering,
felt happy that we met & come out together..
Time flies, we just sit there around 1 1/2hrs..
Cant even finish all my questions actually.. Ha..
I am always the questioner,
just wanna know abt how's ur thing stand..
Take care girls..
The next gathering will held on
the 15th of August (=
Thx for being a good listener silly..
Nv expected I'm a garrulous right?
Ha.. No choice, be old in age......
Mission accomplished..
I took those goods today (=
A great relief~~~
In any case, I tried my best..
I'm truly hope your like it..
Anyway...
I will never understand your taste,
bcos I know judgement is subjective still (=
Good night & sleep well ppl..
hey girl..
ReplyDeleteit was indeed a nice gathering right?
hm..
i actually found out that we can still be so crazy still..
haha..
yeah..
ReplyDeleteonce a friend, forever a friend..
cherish our friendship, girl (=