Friday, July 3, 2009

Out of humor..

I'm in a bad mood..
Hu.. Being pleasant is a bit tough these days..
The continuous workload make me feel like killing..
Cant bear working, it's so irritatingly bore..
Haiz............

Anyway, I'll be happy once I leave here..
Haha..
Happy weekend..

I'll have to do some thinking abt how best to arrange my financial affair..
Due to the economic crisis, should slowly economize on expenses..
Gonna plan to make huge savings (=
Have to think that money doesnt grow on trees, haha..
So start more savings for use in future bah..

He's going to interview later..
I think slightly nervous is hard to avoid..
Just be urself and try to present the best (=
U r the greatest, hehe..
All the best~~

Ice Age 3 -- successful movie..
Relax by watching this film if u wan..
It's an extremely funny film..
Welcome to the Ice Age (=

Going to celebrate Dad's bday to9..
Woohoo..

Cheerio!
Have a nice weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment