Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The way of ordinary..

It's just a simple Tuesday..

We've been invited to Aaron's birthday party
last night from 8++ to 11++..
Spent the night fooling around there..
Just the hot weather is not good enough..

So fast So fast..
It's Tuesday..
I'm away for a trip on this coming Friday (=
Woohoo.. We will have a lot fun there I think..

I will leave him here..
But he nv complains abt anything
bcos he's the best (=
My tastes are simple - I only like the best..
Hehe..
The new working place will be
a pleasant working environment for u (=
Work hard k......?

I'm in my very own mood now..
Just good + calm......

21 July -- It's Monkey Day
Let's have a swinging time today (=

2 comments:

  1. samapt leh you..
    swinging day lagi.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 July really is Monkey Day la..
    i am not talking nonsense.. kaoz..

    ReplyDelete