It's Sunday..
I was so tired..
I went to Chinese doctor this afternoon
just to treat my injured leg..
Feel frightened is the only thing could describe..
But so far still okay but the pain still remained..
Dunno when only can be fully recover..
Haix, the doctor said I walk too much,
is that so? But no choice, I have to walk still..
I received the offer letter from MDIS..
I will try to reply the letter the day I receive
bcos it still with him now..
The new environment for him
is quite hard to get into..
I can understand the heavy workloads but
I know he can always do well (=
Wait till he knock off was really hard anyway..
U look tired, love..
Well, end of my blog here..
I'm not in the mood to write more now..
senior ~~
ReplyDeleteur leg feel better tdy???
must take care properly leh
^ ^
hey girl..
ReplyDeletethx for ur concern (=
i think it will be okay as time goes..
i will take care..
u take care too..
from ur blog & my fb,
tebrau student all not looking well right?
remember drink plenty of water..