There's no any medicine to cure lazy right,
that's why my dear blog has been
abandoned for quite a long time.. Ha..
My sick weekend is quite memorable..
Not fully recovered yet, physical condition still need to be improve..
These days is still very tired, and after an illness just realised I'm getting older..
Maybe I always feel exhausted =p
Well, September is coming to the end..
Fast right......
Actually still not get ready yet, but it's okay la..
My heart is functioning well,
the changes should not be a prb for me to load I think (=
At last, bless my idol
''Fann Wong & Christopher Lee''
a lifetime of togetherness..
Congratulations on the wedding (=
The luxury & grand dinner is filled with happiness..
We can only say, celebrity is celebrity still, haha..
Phrase of the day --
Life is just like searching;
It is the meaning of living.
Not fully recovered yet, physical condition still need to be improve..
These days is still very tired, and after an illness just realised I'm getting older..
Maybe I always feel exhausted =p
Well, September is coming to the end..
Fast right......
Actually still not get ready yet, but it's okay la..
My heart is functioning well,
the changes should not be a prb for me to load I think (=
At last, bless my idol
''Fann Wong & Christopher Lee''
a lifetime of togetherness..
Congratulations on the wedding (=
The luxury & grand dinner is filled with happiness..
We can only say, celebrity is celebrity still, haha..
Phrase of the day --
Life is just like searching;
It is the meaning of living.
No comments:
Post a Comment