Friday, September 18, 2009

My Friday..

It's Friday (=
It's Friday <= It's Friday {= A long weekend for all white-collar worker who commonly work in well-kept air conditioned office..
It's too bad my nice guy distinguished in blue-collar worker )=
usually refer to those who performs in service sector and so on..

He returned to S'pore last9 bcos he's on morning shift today..
We went to Holiday Plaza & bought some mooncakes yday as Mid-Autumn Festival is happening in all Chinese place soon (= We walk around at the fair to choose some of the top picks, as we passed by Lavender booth, the little boy (promoter) just ignore us.. No doubts, we look a bit immature sometimes, haha.. So we just leave and went to the other booth, no choice right.. Then we reached rong cheng's booth, actually we want buy from it.. Last yr we also bought this brand but consumer got the right to compare what (= The rong cheng's girl looks friendly & just keep promoting & offer us those mooncake.. At last, we bought from her.. After that we passed by Lavender booth again & this time only the little boy realised we're looking for mooncake (bcos we're carrying both bags from rong cheng), then just offer us their sample but it's too late to say =p It's time for us to ignore u BOY.. Wahaha..
The moral of the story is that look up to someone is always the best policy (=
Remember to be fairness and good behaviour k?
Although we hadn't much look at la.. but nv look down on ppl..

His sis reached M'sia yday and the little Cheng is going back to China soon..
I'm looking fwd to seeing the two little monsters again (=
Take care..

Woohoo.. Raya is approaching.. Time flies flies & flies..
I'm glad my classmates still remember me, hehe..
They ajak me to attend their buka puasa beramai-ramai to9,
but so sorry I couldn't join, not I racist k?
Just weird right, if I'm the only one Chinese there..
Well, there's no any special arrangement for this long weekend..
Anything will be, will be (=
Maybe it will just like last Sat,
I was dinner with two sillies without any full plan..
They just like sisters to me who treat each other in
the kind + natural way at all times..
Let's continue our common interest -- tiff-ing around =p

I received Weiling's email & just get back to her last9,
her arrangement is truly appreciated..
Hopefully all of us can having this little gathering..

My juniors' nco test is around the corner..
Test well b4 being able to lead others alright?
I wish good luck to those who eligible for the coming test (=

Have a pleasant time, everybody..
Enjoying urself at this wonderful holidays (=

No comments:

Post a Comment