Friday, September 11, 2009

Sharing..

How time flies -- for a week without any updates..
I still live with my ordinary life of ordinary (=
So how about u guys?
In fact, few days ago are set to be updated,
but that was busy & had no mood to write..
Today should be a very long one (=

Blog is a place to let people record
their own thoughts and feelings all along the life journey..
I often choose to record my memories (=

Today actually wanna use Chinese to express,
but still very worried about my grammar problems,
therefore at last -- prefer like 'no', haha..

Tonight wanna celebrate bro's 25th..
Years does not keep people, u get older =p
Bb Ang had prepared a cake from Four Seasons,
he gonna bring it back from here to JB later..
What a great (=
He always willing to do with this case,
considered intimate right?

Last9 -- for no reason and
there is a silly sent a paragraph of thanks to me,
haha, is cute & feel pleased..
Well, do remember the things we have taught..
It would certainly help for ur future..
Efforts are always on ur own (=

Mind quite calm recently..
Soon, there followed in October and
another new life to begin. .
Said that it is late, it is fast right. .
The surface feels like everything is good,
but yet heart are so worried about it..
Have no choice -- human is a contradiction (=
I think it is time to pick up own feelings &
get everything ready.. Hope can do it (=

After school begin & things are all settle down..
It's time to plan some program to see this wonderful world..
It is a target set for myself..
Not ask for much -- a country a year..
Hope that's not a big problem..
He will arrange everything, I believe (=

To a friend of mine:
Sometimes, I really dont have ways to meet ur footsteps..
For ur own pathway can only decide by urself..
Do treasure every friend around u,
because u not only need a friend,
can become each other's friends were a blessing, isnt it?
I can enlighten u are limited,
so be more cheerful, bless you. .


Enjoy ur weekend
Enjoy ur life




**whenever finished writing a blog,
I get particularly bright and cheerful..
Maybe.. it let me ease a little bit feeling of burden (=

No comments:

Post a Comment