Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sensible..

It's Thursday and tmr will be able to go home la (=
Life here is quite relax..
But of course, loneliness is inevitable..
That day I went dinner alone,
I tot I've been quite strong but
lost to the lonely still, haha..
Go back home and dont feel so well..
Actually.. loneliness is terrible..
Maybe because of grown up, my mind is no longer that cranky..
Feel I am more sensible & understanding now (=
For him, I learned to --
care more than complaining..
But he was. . feel that the time he gives me is very few..
(is truth) =p
I've accepted my bf is a busy bee..
For your future's sake and my future's sake,
u have to work hard, so that I can spend an easy life then, haha..
Dont compare yourself with others,
just be yourself..
Sometimes.. Simple is the most beautiful (=

Good Morning & Have a Wonderful Day!!! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment