Thursday, August 5, 2010

UOB 75th Anniversary..

Although I'm only a new comer,
but I got the chance to celebrate
UOB 75th Anniversary at my branch last night..
When I first met my Branch Manager, she was like so friendly..
She said "U joined us just in time, let's party tonight"..
Sounds warm, right..
I have been assigned to UOB Main (Raffles Place)..
Omg, what can I say..
It is really a big big branch..
And I will be in Corporate Department..
My department mainly operate by those 'elderly'..
Haha.. Okay, not really la..
But mostly are like uncles and aunties..
But for my 1st day, they're pretty good to me (=

I found myself super lucky,
because I got 1 Malay companion..
We're the luckiest who assigned to same branch..
70 new branch staffs, only 2 of us in the same branch u know..
Haha.. I always multi-race 1..
My very good classmate was a Indian and now..
My very 1st colleague is a Malay..

Anyway.. I'm still under training..
2 weeks time at Tampines..

Okay, I'm happy with it actually..
The way u feel the belongingness..
The way u feel u r in such a big organisation..
The way they orientated us during our 2 days fun orientation days..
Time flies, right?
1 day to Friday..

During this week, I went to many places..
First day, I went to Far Eastern Bank Building for my 1st day orientation..
Second day, I went to SMU Admin Building for my 2nd day orientation..
Third day, I went to FEB Building again for briefing..
and met Area Manager for briefing..
He is damn bloody young (how good if I know him earlier, wahaha)
Anyway, he got a very nice PA as well..
Damn envy.. Because u know, being his PA damn senang..
Her table was so so clean, she just walking here and there..
Shiok!!!
So.. I tell myself, I wanna apply for internal transfer after 2 years, wahaha..

Anyway, I hope I did a very right choice this time..
And now.. only I realised.. How the proper working life is..
And I do hope I will really enjoy my work..
Joining a big organisation.. really nice!!!
No doubt!!!

Anyway.. Hope everything goes well..
And now I have to give up my facebook!!! Haha..
No regret!!!

Last but not least, thanks God very very much really..
Thanks for sending so many angels around me throughout this period (=
Thanks for those who blessed me (bloody sis - kim & yy, bird too)..
Thanks for my dad mum and also him for worrying me this and that (=
For your, I am still a girl, not yet a woman!!! Wahaha..

Happy 45th Birthday, Majulah Singapura!!!
But no flood la k?
Long weekend for me wei!!! Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment