It's 13th September..
2 more days to go.. 2 more days to go..
I will be back to Kim's wedding eve buffet tmr night..
Woohoo......
Firstly, I'd like to thanks my boss who approved my leave!!!
I can't tell how happy I was but I'm really happy for it..
I keep nag and nag and nag her for giving me this day off but..
I face a lot of obstacles..
I told her about this day and she rejected me
because there's a training afer work on that day
and it is a very important day for everyone of us especially for newbie..
But I everyday ask her, ask her whether can or not at the end she said "YES",
Wow.. Then she ask me apply online but......
My account can't log in..
I was super nervous, ended up she helped me..
Thanks her very much..
As I know, she is not those who approve staff's leave easily..
Thanks God for giving me such a good boss (=
Huang Jin Lai - I don't know how to wish you..
But I do hope you felt my blessing..
I am truly happy for you..
Really Really!!!
Must be happiness Must be happy always Must be healthy..
Simple wishes could made your days!
Spend your life to the fullest..
Give birth as many as you can..
Hahahaha..
After my super sis's wedding and we will welcome for another new wedding couple
on 13/11/2010..
Congratulations to your in advance (=
We really grow up..
No longer attend birthday party but wedding dinner..
No longer giving present but ang pow..
This is life cycle..
And we started our topic about marriage!!!
Wow.. I can't imagine if tomorrow I'm the one who get married..
Hahaha.. I'm so mummy daddy girl..
I cry easily I laugh when I'm happy I talk to those people I like..
I can't imagine man!!
I can't imagine that I need to teach my children..
Hahaha..
But this is LIFE..
I've to face all this things, isn't it?
He asked me when want to get married and what I want for my fairy tales wedding..
Hahahaha.. I was stunned..
We discussed quite a lot of things last night..
And it makes me tired all day long for today..
Life is so so so fragile and precious..
Cherish it well, friends..
I'm looking forward for tomorrow...
WOOHOO!!!!!!
Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment