Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well done!

Heard some good news from YY
The so called genius
7As is just easily taken by her
Anyway congratulations
Thanks for your call
Even though I never pick up
But somehow I can feel the sincerity
Don't tell me the purpose u call is not wanna tell me about the result
I just take it as in u wanna tell me alright
(=
Actually should thanks me for wishing you for so much As
Hahaha
Still can recall when I said 7As I treat u marche
U seem like huh
But u did it and my pocket is going to have a big big hole =p

Well waiting for time to flies to 530pm
And waiting for time to go home
Time flies
I'm getting slacker and slacker
Dear God please save me!
I should glad that time flies and my holidays is coming soonnnnn (=
Go go April go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment