I've been ignore my blog for nearly a month
Sorry bloggie!!
Within this 3 weeks time..
There are so many wonderful things go around me
There's marriage proposal from him - awesome & thanks
There's family gathering
There's outing with my fellow buddies
There's BERSIH
and so on..
Well, thanks GOD!
Thanks for everything..
Thanks for giving me so much..
Really appreciate it!
Life goes so fine and smooth these days..
It suppose to be a good Tuesday for me..
As I planned to go tiong bahru plaza to9 for dinner and to collect my ring..
As I received compliment this morning!
But one stupid idiot came to my counter and spoiled my mood..
Bloody hell! He's such an idiot..
Sorry to say..
Life sucks with this type of people around..
Please respect all the frontliners..
This is not an easy job, human makes mistake isn't it?
Some more I'm not the one who make mistake I just do what I can
And give all my customers the same services!
U r too selfish..
Eve though I dunno whether u will write in but anyway
I don't care!
Feedback may count but so what?
I ady explained to my bosses and they said
POOR JIAYIN
That's fine, good enough (=
I know they appreciate my works!
Every single month my appraisal considered excellent!
Even highlight the word hardworking and non complainer..
I know them well they are good to me..
Even for leave application, approve me without fail..
Keep trying to make sure that I can take my leave (=
Thank you, bosses!!!
If feedback really works, it mean that's the time for me to go back!
Hohoho as I ady wait for such a long time =p
How I wish I could go back..
And I know I will (=
It just a matter of time!
Well!
I really spend so called good life now (=
Appreciate!!
Going to redang next week, holiday mode ON!!!
3 1/2 working days to go..
See u bloggie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment