Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IT'S MY MONTH (=

Time flies flies flies
It's 2nd of August today
How time flies man!
End day soon one day gone
Another Wednesday to come again and it will be 3rd August
Hehe counting down to my 23rd
Omg.. I'm ady 23rd
Horrible I just celebrated my 21st isn't it?
Haha well I know I'm dreaming

Just back from trip and I'm feeling dull again
I'm gonna turn on to low profile
I'm super duper actively travelling playing around recently
My colleague this afternoon asked me
When will be your next destination?
I was like "am I too over?" I guess yes!
I shouldn't be so bloody enjoy! Haha..
Tmr Wednesday 3 more days to home..
Pretty challenge with time whenever go back to JB
Errands never ending Marketing never finish
Birthday month = shopping month
Last week dunno spent how much on clothes
Told him about it he just "hm" well that's great isn't it?
Haha.. Bcos he knows me well =p
Thanks for giving me the best life ever (=
Thanks for fulfiling whatever u can -- for me..
Love you!

Due date for project is approaching
And bosses keep asking ppl to stay around
Too bad I've been skipping and skipping as he don't allow =p
He said I OT is a must but urs is optional
When I OT then only u OT lo.. Sounds selfish!
But I know he just want to acc me more..

Anyway I'm so tired!
See u bloggie (=

No comments:

Post a Comment