Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy weather + Sunny weather

The unsteady weather give me a headache..
The earth is not in good conditions these days..
== Weird weather + Weird virus ==
We're now live in fear of being attacked..
Hope I'm feeling very fit still..
Drink plenty of water to produce a good health :)
Keep in mind - wash hand with soap often to being well :)

Anyway, his mum come back from Guangzhou tmr..
Scheduled time arrive at 14.55, hope can back without delay..
I think I will go with him,
but I no longer know the route, haha..
Erm, just follow PIE (Changi) right? Nt sure..
Hope can get which direction to go, dun get lost..

AT asked me for gathering on tmr night,
omg.. I said I couldn't..
Bcos they asked me to dinner too,
I agreed to go..
So sorry to reject her request again..
Do enjoy the gathering anyway..
Will they be here again? Dunno..
Things will nv be the same again right?
I am sensible :)

I'm planning a trip to S'pore this weekend..
Hope the journey go according to plan :)

Something wrong with my back,
from the neck to spine..
Haiz.. A continuous pain on my back..
Maybe I need a comfortable chair while using computer..

I should end here..
Have a nice Wednesday!!!
Take care, everyone...

2 comments:

  1. hey fren.. do take good care with your back over there, alright?
    hope to see you very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright.. i am okay..
    take care with ur 'flu' too :)

    ReplyDelete