Sunday, May 3, 2009

The weather...

The weather is too hot for me..
I think I gonna melt soon.. Hu..
Supernatural happenings,
I had only 5 hours' sleep again..
Wad's wrong with me?
I wake up at 8am this morning,
he fetch me and we went for breakfast b4
sent him off to custom..
Although I'm quite sleepy now,
but I dare not nap jus wan try to make myself very tired..
So I can have a good night's rest to9 :)

Tmr is not holiday anymore,
the period of actual LABOUR
in a normal day at work start tmr..
Haiz.. What can I say..

Yesterday was a tiring day..
I went out around 10am in the morning
to having my 1st meal of the day with him..
He needs to supervise his juniors afternoon..
So, I asked Weiling & AT wanna lunch together or not,
they gave the answer with ok,
around 12.40pm, I pick Weiling from her office and
meet AT & her bf at SanLow Ice Kacang there..
The weather was damn.. The heat of the day!!!

After having a simple meal with them,
I went to Jln Biru with Weiling, wanted to take my jelly cake,
but still not ready yet.. Actually is I too early le..
No choice, mean I need to go one more time.. Omg..


Take this cake after fetching the silly back to her task around 6pm..
This is the cake I order, nice right? Damn attractive..
Outcome of our discussion..
Haha, surprised u right?
They organized a celebration-party last9..
We had a lot of fun there..

Old peoples.. :p

Our informal name given by.. chance? Ha..
Wrote our own nicknames on the cup is our stupid habit,
hehe..

Everybody, everyone...

Wahaha, the pity girl's face covered with
blueberry chocolate cake..
We purposely bought 1 slice cake to play fool,
lame right?
Disgusting smell.. Haha..

This is the proper cake,
so nice of us.. :)

Sweet 16th, nv able to be forgotten, ha..

Creamy face with cute cake :)

After mad-ing,
get back to the end of the party..
The time is up,
they suppose to clean and clear the place..
But the amount of organizer become lesser & lesser,
few of us are the new help there..
They busied themselves preparing for the party,
we can see how tired they're..
So we started to clean here and there,
wash here and there..
Let the place clean and clear as fast as we can..
We did it.. Wahaha..
While we left there for a moment,
3 of us received the same msg from the sgt,
she thanked us for the help..
It's not big help, girl..
Anyway, we're always willing to help in any way we can,
although I always attack u all, human being wad.. Ha..
But I'm kind-hearted, haha..
We don't mind help u all to clean up,
and we don't want the repay as well..
No matter how tired is it,
we enjoyed ourselves at the party..
Well, thanks for the meal.. :)
U all must be ur own way now,
we know u all can be good at dealing
and managing with those details..
It's time to gv yourself study hard..
Good luck to all of u.. :)

4 comments:

  1. passed by with a open-mouth smile o..
    happy right?
    bcos u r the main character in my blog wad.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. woi..
    this cake.. really cute leh..
    still at there worrying dunno nice or not..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, is hard for me try to forget my worries k?
    the pattern of my good behaviour :p
    i'm satisfied with it anyway..

    ReplyDelete