It's Monday again..
I'm exhausted by the long journey trip yday,
yet we enjoyed ourselves very much..
Sentosa - It's fascinating!!!
Here to blog with great feeling..
Something crossed my mind out of sudden..
People in this world always take others' kindness for granted..
They will realize how precious u are when u do not do good with them anymore..
Good 1 will always feel great at the time they don't need oblige to fulfill others any longer..
For those who always take things for granted,
when someone unable to assist u,
please dun ask 'what makes a person change?'..
Others treat u well is not a must, u have to treat others well too..
This is a certain manner in life..
Things will never be the same again..
This world is never fair, this is what he used to told me..
This fact always encourage me whenever I feel down..
We need to accept the unfair treatment in this world..
Because this is the term & condition in life,
am I right? I think so..
This is what we called..
Our life journey
Our life path
LIFE is......
I am not trying to refer anything and anyone..
Just to express my feeling :)
Thank u my dear blog,
a way to relieve my unsteady feeling..
Happy or sad.. U are just be my side..
No matter how, what, when, where......
I love my life still...
Cheers!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey..
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with your post..
People tend to take things for granted..
And when they don't receive the same kinda thing from you, words such as "you have changed" would appear..