Ng Kim Lai ------
such a good good friend,
she's a sister to me...
U're old now!!!
(going to celebrate ur perfect 21st few hrs later :p)
I have known her since we were at primary school together..
SJK(C) Foon Yew 1, 1B -- class of year 1995..
Do u still remember? Haha..
We take same school bus to school everyday from pri 1 to pri 6..
Uncle always reserved the front seat for 3 of us,
easier for him to rotan us, hng..
The siao siao uncle but treat us pretty nice :)
We studying in same class for 1st 3 yrs -- 1B, 2B, 3B..
Under changing, the last 3 yrs in pri sch
we remained in separate class..
But still fooling and playing around when recess and dismiss time..
After pri 6 and waiting for our sec sch life,
we got the government letter,
I've been assigned to SMK Sri Tebrau,
but u...
U have been assigned to SMK Taman Pelangi..
This news surprised us as we stay at same area,
we can even walk to each other's house lo..
Damn near k? But the stupid government!!!
I know u r quite depressed as me :D
Luckily, ur jie fu brings u to Jabatan Pelajaran
to appealed against the system of distribution..
And we're in same sec sch AGAIN in Form 1 year 2001..
It's a blessing, isn't it???
We entered St.John as my bro was 1 of the non-active fellow..
We entered English Language Society for our very 1st innocent year..
Schooldays ---
Ur dad been responsible for fetching us to school while
my dad been responsible for fetching us back from school..
But this only remained for 1st 2 yrs of our sec sch life..
Do u still remember how we prepared for our Form 2 final exam?
We bought the 1001 questions and do it crazily
throughout the night in my house with 4-in-love's song :)
I have a good memory right???
Surprisingly, u start ur very 1st love in Form 3...
I think I'm the last 1 who know abt this!!
<<"How dare u & Wad can i say">>
Omg, loving life for u is damn damn damn important during that time..
U cant even recognized me during ur sweet sweet loving period :(
But I'm sensible, I dun mind, wahaha..
Bcos I'm sure u will turn to me when time is up :p :p
Thing never seem to be smooth all the time right,
we had quarrel -- I cant remember is Form3 or Form4..
The reason I also cannot remember ady..
I know both of us ran off from sch to Leisure Mall but...
me at upstairs.. u at downstairs..
When get back home, I received ur sms..
U apologized to me, omg..
I felt sorry bcos I make mistake too..
Otherwise will not end up with quarrel right..
We patched up after that..
That is the 1st and the last time we quarrel, haha..
There's still existed some disagreement once in awhile but
we will try to get the final decision out because
we're both kinda stupid stubborn girls..
Someone of your ability,
u became SJN for ur final year in Tebrau St.John..
Although u r not very good in academic :p
but for ur strong and effective leadership -- NO DOUBT
Do u still remember those happy times in the past?
== We, stupid wonder 4 ==
We spending almost all our times together in St.John..
We created those nostalgic memories for our own..
We experienced the problems of society..
We created a good & bad impression for our juniors :)
After this tired yet meaningful busy life...
It's time to face our final SPM..
Sitting at Leisure Mall McD just to
force u & scold u to finish those exercises..
Hu.. Teaching u is 1 of the tiring task in the world,
bcos u kept argue with me when u dun understand the question..
Formal schooldays ended,
u started ur working life while I started my studying life for 1 1/2 yrs..
Thing changed a lot in this past year,
u make a big difference in ur state life..
A another new path for u & A another new life for u..
The choice is yours and only u can decided wad u wan..
I know u will nv change ur decision once u make up ur mind..
Am I right?
I am sure I understand u more than a little..
U went back to another sticky and unbearable life.. Omg..
What can I say? I complained,, I murmured to those silly buddies..
But there's always a way for me to think out,
I know u will turn to me when there's sth crop up.. Wahaha..
This is the thing I've learnt in this long-lasting friendship..
Dear stupid, u r now grown-up..
I know u found ur happiness..
But make sth for YOURSELF k?
It's time for u to dote on urself nicely..
I am sincerely hope that u can lead a better life in future..
No matter how's ur life going on,
I am always here for u :)
Sounded sickening right? Whatever......
The very 1st time for me
to described YOU who left ur footsteps in my life..
A Friend For Life
Let's cherish this hard to come friendship,
a 14 yrs marathon lasts till date.. (proud)
Let's cherish this hard to come friendship,
a 14 yrs marathon lasts till date.. (proud)
Wish u many happy returns on 5th June,
blessing u with health and wealth in ur life :)
Happy Birthday to u in advance..
**crapping so much here 4 wad, u r not goin to visit my blog also, haha**
just a way to let my mind flashed back the day when we were still young..
blogging serve useful purpose for me if there's a day I lost my memory, wahaha..
Oh my goodness, is ady 1.15am now..
Kaoz.. I will sure COLLAPSE tmr..
Anyway, time to sleep..
The school holidays start soon, envy, envy and envy..
Give me back my schooldays....
Just hard to keep my stupid bad temper.. I want an even temper ler!!! Haiz..
Good night, everyone!!
It's friday, happy-ing :D
Good post oh..^^
ReplyDeleteI bet she'll be touched after reading this..
wonderful & unforgettable momories..
Memories are precious for us..It can be bitter or sweet..
It's nice to have different kind of people walks in our life, but it's great to have those who accompany us & having good and bad time together in this journey of our life..
^^cheers ~~
hey..
ReplyDeletecherish this person in your life..
its hard for such great and close friend to come by into ones' life..
never do things that will make you regret..
Hey girls..
ReplyDeleteThanks very much :)
We should cherished the memories of the yrs we spent..
I treasure everyone of u who came my life as we care as we share, even though just for a short while..
We can never dump friends, maybe sometimes we dont need anyone but sometimes we dont have anyone when we need someone..
So, I will just always keep good people around..
Just like how I keep in with u all often :)
Cheers, friends!!!
touched..cry....T.T
ReplyDeletei go ask senior see this blog..wahaha
i won't do this...said only..
u were touched by my blog?
ReplyDeleteomg.. monkey know how to show emotion also o?
:p :p
faster send my blog link to her la..
go go go..
i m warm blood animal...hehe
ReplyDeletereally ar...okay.
.when i see her..just tell her..wahaha
= =
ReplyDeletewah!!finally finish reading,
really long story for me!!!
so hard 2 finish it..
ZZzzz.. haha write a lot sia..
really touch le
but u also pro lo..
can remember so many thing
i think she really take important place in your life!!!
hehe.. thx for reading my blog..
ReplyDeletei think u spent a long time to finish it right?
know u all repelled by my english blog..
no choice, i wanna learn english ma :p
these minor matter really bring back memories, it make me remember the past :)
i also feel pro when i look back my own passage.. wahaha..
friendship is predestined right?
it was so unlikely to happened by chance..
thx my all wonderful friends are here to drop comments :)
u all are always the best :D
Lol, panda girl. Today first time read your blog. I read from top till the first day u start it. Seldom read friends blog cause most of them prefer to express it in chinese which is not 1 of my preferred writing. XD. U shud give urself more credit for ur english. U've done well and no doubt tis is a very interesting and fulfilled blog. Kudos! ^_^
ReplyDeleteah meng ah meng..
ReplyDeletehehe.. welcome to my blog..
and thanks.. hehe..
maybe this technique makes learning english fun..
present the best will not let others underestimate :)
not born to be a englishman so must act to be wad :) i am keep learning.. :p
ur visit makes my bloggie look great :)
thx very much......