Is super duper hot man...!!!
Hu......
Stay at home is the best choice of all..
Here's to post my spare-time activities' photo :)
There's a steamboat gathering for us last night..
Omg.. I really cant denied that I'm old..
Since I started eating, I have felt so lack of energy :p
Anyway, thx for those who presence there,
especially for those who r still in exam period now :)
Here's to thanks Weijiun did me a favour today :)
Although Tampines 1 not that nice but at least u got the thing there :p
I've met a silly + childish person recently..
Haha, dunno how to describe..
I think the brain is full of rubbish..
Plz mind ur words, u may hurt others..
Use ur brain with right way la..
Is good for u :p
I think I can sleep well to9..
Bcos damn tired now,,,
I slept at 2.30am this morning and woke up at 8.15am this morning,
promised to breakfast with him and sent him off to custom..
I totally forgot him last 9 when I hang out with my buddies :p
Even he sms-ed me I also tak perasan, omg..
Thx for ur understanding and tolerate my silly behaviour :)
Always being wise man, listening to me on almost anything, haha..
It's time to bath b4 sleep..
Walao.. The weather--damn..
It was so hot when having dinner,
all of us started to sweat as soon as the 1st dish was served..
After meal, both uncle and dad de shirt are wet..
Even the precious Amanda Lim also keep on nagging abt it..
What to do.. It's a silly weather, we have to bear wad..
Tmr is Monday again, gonna work again..
So, see you!!
May all of u have a nice week!!!
haha no la... i oso got find my thing... psp very cheap leh... hahaha
ReplyDeletehey girl.. u had a great weekend indeed..
ReplyDeletehope tht there will be one day, we could meet and be crazy again..
take care there..
Camel wang,
ReplyDeletewad u bought? nice to shop or not? haha..
see PSP again, i know u goin to buy soon la..
Wailing,
hehe.. just plan for our next gathering will do.. take care too :)
happyness...
ReplyDeletehappiness???
ReplyDeleteyeanling and kimming? wahaha..
no la....hehe...
ReplyDeletethen...??? sampat :p
ReplyDelete