Sleepy sleepy go away...
Come again another day...
I reached the limit of my endurance last night..
It's happening..
Finally, I exploded with it..
Never expect I'll expressed it so suddenly and strongly..
I told myself I should tolerate.. But why!!!
Why I just cant bear the unpleasant??
Anyway......
I need to say something for myself..
I've changed..
My behaviour and character have changed to an unusual state..
** GLAD **
I used to be a protected girl..
I used to be a stubborn girl..
I used to be a muddleheaded girl..
BUT......
I'm no longer unreasonable,
I can understand what happened with good judgement..
I'm no longer overbearing..
I'm no longer complaining abt time..
I'm no longer dissatisfy abt life..
AND NOW...
I know how to appreciate
I know how to be thankful
I know how to be grateful
I know how to show respect
I know when I need to be sorry
I know how to behave myself
I know how to be content
I know how to forgive and forget
I grown-up and very sensible now :)
Thing is never easy..
But not to worry, I'll take care of it all well..
I even can encourage myself in everything I've wanted to do..
Wahaha......
== Everything's fine.. Everything's fine.. ==
There will be a gathering this Saturday,
it will be a fun thing to do I guess :p
Another info for u guys here,
PC show will be held on 11 June at Suntec..
Who want join me there? Haha..
1 more day to Friday..
Woohoo......
Happy + Excite + Joy + Fun
gurl..
ReplyDeleteyou have indeed changed..
to more mature..
its great..
and..
i wanna go leh.. the pc show.. but thursday.. i working..
sien leh..
why coming friday you so happy de..?
ReplyDeleteoff day meh?
To WL,
ReplyDeletesometimes just so tired to say..
behave in a responsible & mature way make ppl tiring easily..
can we remain like what a baby do? haha..
To YY,
friday is the day b4 saturday,
of cos happy la.. walao..
so many offday mer? can be mc??