Doing those ignorant thing is extremely tiring..
Can stop expecting too much from me if u ask me to work with those thing I'm not familiar with WITHOUT any useful guidance??????
I am not as knowledgeable and powerful as what u all think..
I'm only human......
In this unpleasant situation, I will just have to learn to live with it..
Choice is never easy, but it's better than having no choice right..
It took me a little while to adapt this stupid working life..
Feeling tiring is one thing, facing stupid people is another thing..
The atmosphere at the moment is kinda unbearable..
I keep thinking am I annoying..
The way they treat disgusted me!!!
Had make ultimate sacrifices & responsibility..
Should be pleased & grateful k???
===PISSES ME OFF===
Everything's just fine..
I will be all right then..
go sleep is better for you...
ReplyDeletehehe..
be happy ...
think so..
ReplyDeletehope i can sleep well la..
haha..
haiyo..easy niah...close eye only..
ReplyDelete