Friday, June 5, 2009

Disappointment..

Just finished my dinner,
rest for a short while wan eat durian ady :D

Exhausted..
I'm so emotional today, really dunno wad's wrong with me?
I was rushing here and there just to fulfil all my promised..
The feeling really dunno how to describe..
The tiredness is the only thing I know maybe.. Ha..
Sometimes I really hope I can let myself rest well,
and think about this.. Am I happy???

长江后浪推前浪
前浪死在沙滩上
后浪风光能几时
转眼还不是一样
Nice proverb, haha..
Just to say......
Dun need to show me who u r,
if I'm not who m I,
I don't think u got chance to be who u r today..
Confuse right? I also dunno wad I wanna say.. Haha..

Anyway, I finally realized..
When u mix up with those good + happy buddies,
u will really enjoy ur life..
But when u mix up with those terbalik 1,
u'll just really ruin ur mood.. wahaha..

And well done to say to those kids..
Really.. Jia you la..

Conclusion...... I WANNA SLEEP WELL TO9!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment