I reached my house at 2am this morning..
My bro came out from bathroom and ask me is my phone burst?
I said No, bcos I think my parents ady slept well :)
Maybe they dreamed that I was home, haha :p
Never missed out to buy some stationery from Popular for office equipment yday..
Went movie ''Night at the museum'' at night..
I was feeling quite pleased with it..
I've bought the ticket at 4+pm while showing time at 9.30pm..
Kinda kiasu right? Haha.. No choice.. This is wad i learnt from S'porean..
We reached there at 9.15pm..
By showing time, the ticketing counter is truly deeply crowded..
(just like wad we usually Q for 170 and CW, wahaha..)
Luckily, I've a clever plan for getting us out from this difficulties :p :p
Yday was PH, we saw a lot parents took their children to film..
Maybe this film is really a good family entertainment,
can be enjoyed by parents and children together..
Bad news - We dont hv any photo taken yday!!!
He came back after his work last9 just to attends his juniors' party..
The result is cause for celebration :)
I think he's kinda tired now, do take care..
Working life is never easy, just be yourself k?
There will always a good solution ahead..
Sunday Sunday.. is nearly finished!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment