I'm here to keep my journal again,
in which I can record my daily activities and
some observation abt LIFE (=
Gin Ng is too impatient to wait for my update..
Thanks to my loyal reader.. Hehe..
Well, I'm truly enjoy my weekend..
There was a lot of activity..
I went for a recently released film on Sat,
Transformer II (a magnificent sight)
Thanks to Camel for his great sacrifice..
After movie, we feasted off local favorite at P.Jaya..
Enjoying & eating good food is 1 of our specialty (=
And satay is a must for those guys.. Omg..
We created the biggest disturbance in Tiger's shop after our meal..
Wahaha.. She's going to faint I guess..
We purposely bring Mr. Monkey there to visit her shop..
Tiger deceived Mummyboy's 2 bucks,
she asked us play the wad tikam,
kaoz.. All just returned down TERIMA KASIH lo..
Mummyboy's 2 bucks gone.. Kns..
From that time on, they start planning for our night task..
The OwenTan is a bit of daredevil,
he asked permission from Aaron to extend Tiger outing time..
Wahaha, it's funny..
They planned to sing K from 12am to 3am.. Terrible right?
Anyway, after Tiger approved by her husband;
they turned to me and ask me pulak..
They know my family so well..
Hehe, actually I daren't tell my dad.. He'll burst!!
So I drive car back & wait Mummyboy to fetch me,
in the meanwhile saw my bro and I just told him abt it..
Hu.. He said nv get permission then go hor then I just smiled at him..
Just informed mum and she agreed (=
Reached my house at 3.30am &
Slept at 4.20am..
Extremely tiring
BUT
Extremely good feeling
A crowd had gathered all animals member
to hear from each other,
to laugh at each other,
to argue with each other,
to shout at each other..
We're so happy (=
It's Monday again..
Another working week started..
Today is what Hari Hol for Johor state
so is PH.. Kaoz..
Unfair but no choice..
== Malaysia Boleh ==
In conclusion,
I'm looking fwd to my wonderful trip,
feel damn pleasure that the trip is coming soon..
See you (=
No comments:
Post a Comment