We finally met each other (=
U still stay in the same condition after almost a yr there..
Haha.. Chua Chun Woon, Welcome back Welcome break..
A very tiring night,
I slept at 2am last 9..
I was thinking abt wad he told me,
although it's too early to predict the outcome..
But human being (=
I've always admired his thinking..
It's mature It's wise It's dependable..
Thx my precious, the 1 who brighten up my life..
Always trying his best to make me happier..
Moviegoing tmr..
The day to spending all my times with my buddies..
How wonderful!!!
Life looks splendid when all of them returned (=
It's great to see them after all those time..
I'm now worrying abt the car allotment for the trip..
I dunno what arrangement would be the best for all..
If my arrangement make u feel unhappy,
I'm sorry but it's all motiveless (=
Hope u all enjoy yourselves at the beach then..
I must get to sleep now, I'm exhausted..
No comments:
Post a Comment