I go to work everyday from Monday to Friday..
I am busy with my work..
Weekend is my holiday :D
Sunday is Father's Day!!!
Annual celebration of fatherhood..
I get up later than usual,
after breakfast with my family,
go shopping at Jusco Tebrau City with Amanda & grandma..
Having lunch at Stonegrill..


Back around 5pm, stuck at stupid lousy system
-->>> autopay machine for 20mins, speechless!!!
Dinner time == a simple & ease celebration for both dads..
Restoran Laguna Kuring, Molek..
I'm going to have my hair rebonding soon I guess..
I cant endure the bulky + frizzy hair anymore..
Sunday is a good time for everyone..
Although it is tired but it is meaningful :)
Happy father's day, dad!!
Always ready to be there for us..
Mr. Chua Chun Woon is now back in M'sia..
Woohoo.. Too impatient to wait to see u..
U've been away for 9 months man.. Hehe..
I think I have to plan a CHAIN of activities for u guys..
Haha.. My job + My responsible..
Poor thing :p
I ady set up a plan actually.. Wahaha..
A trip to Desaru & another trip to Night Safari..
Desaru will be conduct on next Sunday 05 July..
Certain candidates will receive the written invitation by today :p
Hope the mail run successfully..
Ah meng & Camel, wanna join us?
Just come back k? Hahahaha..
I've got a date with him on Wed night for a movie.. Wahaha..
I know it is not a big deal but..
We're going to watch the premiere of
TRANSFORMER: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
Woohoo.. Hope his bros can get the ticket earlier..
Cheerful Monday
Cheerful mood
Cheerful me
Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment