Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Excitation..

The thought of the trip excited everyone greatly :)
I do apologize to Tiger for the inconvenience caused..
I'm making my effort..
But I'll try harder next time, hope u can join us for next trip..
U guys, my mail nice right?
I spent the morning to preparing it :)
Hope it all go according to plan -- pray harder..
Tiger promised to sponsor drinks and sandwiches for us, cheers!!!
She said those stuffs may compensate for her absent..
So.. thanks in advance la :)

It's been ages since our last trip,
everyone was quite excited when reading my mail I guess..
Hehe.. Hope we can enjoy our outing & have a lot fun there..

Another thing I wanna mention here..
It's not a pleasant matter anyway.. Haha..
Am I so forgettable? Dun think so :p
Weiling asked me whether going to gathering this Fri?
I was like.. gathering? Wad gathering is it?
Why I didn't know about it? Wahaha..
I think I'm contactable..
If there is any way we can discuss please do not hesitate
to contact me..
Maybe they were right after all la.. Ha..
Nvm.. I'm okay still..
I will wait for the news comes in..
Actually I also dunno I can attend or not la..
So dun think too much.. Peace :)
Maybe they just late pass the info to me --
it's all in the stupid mind of mine :)
Relax---ing......

Happy Tuesday!!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment