Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Incredibly boring..

It was a boring evening..
Knocking-off time for today was 1.15pm
as JTC wanna do some inspection..
Reached home at 5pm and pc-ing until now..
It's terrible dull..
Well, what to do..
There's no any interesting when same thing
repeatedly day by day..

The feeling of spinning around with me right now..
I think I'm bloodless..

I'm reading a moving & unusual novel recently,
it's nice~~~
I just cant stop to read while I'm waiting train / bus..
Continue to read while walking to destination still
when the story is happening + exciting..
Just keep remind myself
not to bang wall and beware of staircase..

Thing kept going round and round in circle of my head..
I tot I will have to grin and bear it..
Obviously I look quite upset today..
My boy, I just miss u..
The one I cant see as often as I'd like to..
That's what unwanted, I just crapping..
I know he has made an effort..
I am feeling a bit down still but..
I didn't really have anything else to do anyway..
Well, nothing.. Just a minute -- I will be fine..

Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment