Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thoughts..

Some thoughts & feelings crossed my mind
just at the time they said I'm sarcastic..
Well, I admitted.. Ha..
But now have some compunction
for sth i have blurted out before..
So paiseh friends..
I really dun mean to hurt sometimes (=

I hope there's some changes from this moment..
Suppose to be a thoughtful & kind person right?
The one who cares abt wad other ppl's feelings..
I know my heart well (=
Hopefully I can enjoy the great success then..

Contented with an abundant leisure today..
Spending --
sometimes with shopping,
sometimes with tidying,
sometimes with cleaning,
sometimes with surfing,
sometimes with chit-chatting,
a n d . . . . . .
last task of the day -- blogging

Sat seems to pass so fast )=
Day will never stop for anyone..
This is the standard term of living I guess..
I can deal with this term just.. need a short while..

Good night ppl..

No comments:

Post a Comment