We viewed a room which we want to rent on Wed..
Erjie recommended the room for us..
It is her friend's unit around B.Batok --
a good location bcos public convenience surrounded..
The unpleasant is -- quite far from mrt station & u will need to take bus there..
For my sake, he decided to rent just bcos the family may bring some advantage to me..
The house contained the husband & wife, 2 kids & a maid..
So I will not that lonely when he's away for job..
I do appreciate all the things that he has consider for me..
Actually the thing to worry is all about -- Dad
I know he's worried that I might not able to live outside
but it's silly worrying about the things
which are outside your control right?
He never agree about my idea while
mum agree with letting me decide at my own pace..
My dad and I don't agree on very much -- this I know..
The part time study really need my time to do revision I guess..
I don't want to waste time make a long journey to
travel between both silly places anymore,
it's tiring..
Surprisingly, dad nodded his head to my demands at last (=
I'm so happy for everything (included him too)
It's just like all your loved one reached an agreement..
Well, that's all settled (=
I am very eager to see him tmr (=
^^Have a great Friday night everyone^^
No comments:
Post a Comment