I had a dinner with Ming Li & Agnes Chan last9..
Should be with Agnes Tan & Wei Ling too but
Agnes Tan was meeting so nobody could fetch Wei Ling back,
at last just 3 of us..
We took no photo last9, unbelivable..
A very nice & comfortable chit-chat..
Maybe I haven't chat with them for quite a long time..
Sometimes just dunno how to arrange for gathering
and maybe there's always a conflict when planning..
So sometimes it's best not to say much..
But I believe we still value this friendship (=
Just an announcement to my friends here..
I'm going to further study soon..
It's a worrying situation for myself..
I know it must be difficult to cope but
it's always been my dream to getting a higher education..
I have to go through every single tough task in study life..
This is a must because school fee was my hard earned money..
Another new living style will begin soon..
It is very different I guess..
Let's look forward the coming Oct (=
Nowadays, he had a long & interesting working..
It's tiring but at least he spent for the goal..
I know he just need some loving care and support..
The loving life is very good now..
Maybe we're just so mature at our age =p
Just carry on the positive understanding in our
truthful relationship k?
Actually quite worry abt live with each other..
Let's prepared tolerate behaviour together (=
** peaceful Tuesday afternoon **
my dearest friend..
ReplyDeletegood luck in your study life..!
i bet we'll be meeting each other less by then right?
but i still hope that our bells would still be ringing till the end..
thanks (=
ReplyDeletei will be very okay, don't worry..
but for u, take good care of urself..
be more outgoing and enjoy the time with others (=
thing will nv be the same again..
sure i will heed your advices..
ReplyDeletei'm just afraid that if i'm too outgoing you cannot tahan..
wahaha..
take care girl^^
ReplyDeletei enjoyed the time we spend 2gether~
all the best for ur future..=P
Love u girls always~*
hey girl.. thx (=
ReplyDeleteall the best to u too..
play hard and also study hard in KL, k?
hope to see u soon (=