Saturday, August 15, 2009

Perfect 21st

It's my 21st years old!!!
I'm officially a young lady (=

I have an opportunity today
to thanks everyone who played
a role in my life..

== thank you my mum & dad ==
Thank you for bringing me to this world..
Thank you for making my day so special..
Although I'm not the best among the crowd,
but I am just being who I am..
Dad Mum, ur daughter grow up!!
Even though I'm always complaining abt ur nagging,
but without ur nagging + knowledge,
maybe I'm not here today (=
As I look back, I find myself wondering..
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
Both my parents who
celebrate my success & accept my defeat..
Well, I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated..

== thank you my love ==
Thanks......
for being there..
for being you..
for your heart --
so good + kind..
always tolerate my unreasonable..
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
Thank you much more bcos
u were thoughtful in such a nice way..
Anyway, we're determined to get a better life in future (=

== thank you my animal buddies ==
Thank you for the true friendship..
We never treat each other like a stranger,
we're just like a big happy family..
I love our friendship,
it's so real; it's so genuine; it's so sincere..
I believe this is the power of
Tebrau St.John (=
No matter how senior or junior are u,
u are meant to me..

== thank you my DJ girls ==
Once a friend, forever a friend..
I bet u guys remember this (=
Although we don't meet each other as often as b4,
but the memories remained..
The card & booklet ur sent me was cool &
thanks for attending..
Take care girls..

== thank you all my relatives & friends ==
Your presence brings a new whole meaning
to what a fun birthday party is…
Thank you for being there for me..
Thank everyone who helped, greeted & blessed me..
I do appreciate it a lot..

The last and the most important
== thank you God ==
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life
that lead me to living through life with
every little wonderful creatures surround &
granted me so many friendliness ppl around (=
Thank you for the greatest thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment