Someone is studying at a college now..
A very 1st day student at the MDIS --
I was late for class, wahaha..
But I'm just 15 mins late =p
I am a student now but luckily nt a mature student yet
because I'm nt over 25 yrs old, haha..
Well, I've only got
-- 3 months left to study for my exams..
-- 2 months left to prepare for my assignments..
The stresses & strains of student life make me feel quite faint..
Omg.. Help!!!!!!!!!
I started to dislike ''due date'' very much..
I told him I want to withdraw from my course..
Haha, but I'm just making him nervous =p
Well, I've no choice now but to study hard..
I'll just keep going until finish the course off (=
I am going to be studying to a very tight schedule soon..
My trip to Hong Kong on Jan / Mar is gone now )=
Actually I make a good living for myself
and yet I love to complain still (=
Human being la right =p
He is planning to taking a trip with his bros this Nov,
it is excellent for relieving stress I guess (=
The trip looks slightly different for this time,
just like a friendly trip to all..
The 5 couples travel -- it makes me wonder, haha..
I'm nt even familiar with all his bros' gf =p
Things could have turned out quite differently maybe..
It's Friday......
It's a LOVELY weekend & I HAVE class on Sat..
I always believing good things will happen in the future,
everything's fine, haha..
I got so many event to go on tmr, but..
I am unable to attend..
I'm so sorry to miss
-- my juniors' farewell gathering
-- Agnes's birthday party
Good luck to all Non-Commissioned Officer candidates,
I do wait to hear good news from u guys (=
& wishing Agnes Tan a very warm 21st birthday..
Good day to everyone..
hehe
ReplyDeletei quite touch
when i see you in the morning
almost cry=]