Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mixed feelings..

I spent a great & exhausted Sat (=
went Mp'09 organized by my juniors early morning..
rushed back S'pore to attend my class..
eat dinner about 8pm with him at IMM..

Majlis Perpisahan 2009 -- well done!!
One of the major event in Tebrau St.John..
We, seniors enjoyed of it..
Just a note here..
I represent the older ppl in Tebrau St.John
apologize to the organizers for our playful behaviour..
U all must think we're crazy right..
We just want to join for fun..
Sorry for broke into the games scene & stole those water guns =p
I know u all have ur own rules of the games
but games right?
Should be something to enjoy rather than serious purpose isn't it?
Luckily we was not joining, otherwise the situation would be very unpleasant..

We used to fooling like this =p
Well, another batch juniors are leaving and
a new generation appeared..
Good luck to u guys (=

I got chili crab with baguette for my dinner --
absolutely delicious (=
His seafood feast tastes good too..
We went Daiso until they paged for closing time at 9.50pm..
The loudspeaker (5mins once) makes ppl unable easy to shop around..
We stood in a queue for 20mins for cabs
but ended up with CALLED..
The queue really long enough and most of the cabs heading with 'ON CALL' sign..
We called and waited only for 5 mins but with $2.50 charges la, haha..

I need to stop here..
will upload those photos a bit later..
See ya, my bloggie..

No comments:

Post a Comment