It was a raining cold morning (=
Hope all of u have a great time today..
I love this good weather,
the clouds in the sky make me feel breezy..
Haha, sounds crazy right?
Anyway, rain or shine..
Life goes on, just be cheerful k..
How good if I can maintain in such a good mood
all the times right.. Haha..
I've been here for 1 month++..
Last9 was the 3rd Marketing lesson,
I enjoy the class very much although it was tired..
The lecturer is a brilliant guy,
his lectures way always make ppl pay attention & find out more abt it..
Maybe this is the interest in marketing..
At the end of the day, hope I can do well in the exam..
I believe learning goes on throughout life,
who knows I will continue edu after this and
become a PhD in the future days, hahaha..
== That's absolutely nonsense ==
Life's here is simple yet nice..
I am now an independent young woman,
I've more time for myself..
Although most of the time
it's just scrolling facebook up & down,
playing all the games and so on.. Haha..
My life just as simple as that..
I never been to clubbing..
I never celebrate halloween..
I dun feel it is boring & outdated (=
bcos it's no a big deal..
Well, I will be back this coming weekend..
I want arrange to meet my animals (=
I defined them as my lifelong friends..
They miss me badly I guess, haha =p
There are so many ppl walk in & out in our life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in life..
Let's handling friendship by heart by faith k?
Recently fed up with some constant human error,
hahahaha......
I was disappointed of them..
I only cherish beautiful young ppl like me (=
This is how I handle my friendship..
Wailing, must be as beautiful as me k?
*i mean heart, i see ppl by heart =p*
I gonna put a full stop here (=
Take care, everyone..
No comments:
Post a Comment