Dad has been hospitalized..
This is the 3rd times he's been admitted to hospital within 3 months..
What's going on? Dad..
Be strong, okay? You will be alright..
Definitely..
Just bear with it..
Hospital is the best place for you as you will be treated and taken care of by doctors and nurses..
But I do hope you may discharge asap..
Home is the best place for you to rest still, okay?
I know u can't sleep well in the hospital..
Don't worry, u will be home soon..
I'm so tired these days..
I really need more rest!!
Since dad was admitted, I can't sleep well at night..
I always tell mum - try not to worry..
There's nothing we can do to change the situation..
But it still worrying about things which are outside your control, right?
This I know..
Let doctors and nurses take care of him..
I've back from sg for 2 weeks time..
I've been unemployed for over 2 weeks..
By right, I've to do something for it..
But dad's condition still not consider stable yet and
I think I only can stop worry until he discharge..
Whatever it is..
Family is the most important thing in life..
Staying home is a must for now..
Although I worry about the future..
And wonder what will happen to me..
But no choice..
My "him" has plenty of jobs to keep him busy..
Tmr is the grand opening for marina bay sands..
I really wonder what time do him start and finish work?
Why people knock off already but he still at work?
I can understand he got very much work to do but
do take care, okay?
I don't want to face another patient when I'm back..
This is the 3rd times he's been admitted to hospital within 3 months..
What's going on? Dad..
Be strong, okay? You will be alright..
Definitely..
Just bear with it..
Hospital is the best place for you as you will be treated and taken care of by doctors and nurses..
But I do hope you may discharge asap..
Home is the best place for you to rest still, okay?
I know u can't sleep well in the hospital..
Don't worry, u will be home soon..
I'm so tired these days..
I really need more rest!!
Since dad was admitted, I can't sleep well at night..
I always tell mum - try not to worry..
There's nothing we can do to change the situation..
But it still worrying about things which are outside your control, right?
This I know..
Let doctors and nurses take care of him..
I've back from sg for 2 weeks time..
I've been unemployed for over 2 weeks..
By right, I've to do something for it..
But dad's condition still not consider stable yet and
I think I only can stop worry until he discharge..
Whatever it is..
Family is the most important thing in life..
Staying home is a must for now..
Although I worry about the future..
And wonder what will happen to me..
But no choice..
My "him" has plenty of jobs to keep him busy..
Tmr is the grand opening for marina bay sands..
I really wonder what time do him start and finish work?
Why people knock off already but he still at work?
I can understand he got very much work to do but
do take care, okay?
I don't want to face another patient when I'm back..
He must be one of the top chef one day, okay?
I couldn't bear to see he is in tough job..
Take care of yourself & god bless ur dad.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry everything will be fine. =)