No idea for my title at this midnight..
Well, I should describe a little bit of my current life..
It's been quite awhile since my last posted..
Life is not that busy actually just exam is totally drive me to grave..
I finally gone through 2 papers..
Another 2 more to go and it means I'm graduating soon..
Kinda upset at the moment because i havent get any response back from any company yet..
I dont want to be unemployed :(
Time flies and my investment for myself as an advanced diploma holder is come to an end..
I'm thinking to pursue degree after this but not right after..
Maybe 2 years later? Or even when the day i become mummy..
Life is - no matter how slow u move, as long as you do not stop, right?
I told him about this issue, he seriously thought and ask me "am i serious"..
Of course I'm, sir.. I told him since he so busy, I should let myself do something that is meaningful..
This is the life in Singapore, isn't it?
I don't know am I influenced by my coursemates because they're all working adult with kids and family..
But they never give up on studying..
He said -- Can you don't behave like a s'porean? There's a lot of activities much more meaningful than studying.. Why don't you look it out.. Hoho..
I'm still considering.. But right now, i want to look for a good job..
It's June.. Half year has gone.. What did your do within this half year time?
I did nothing :)
But I do hope I'll do something after this half year with the "paper" that i invested!
I dunno whether my result for this term good or bad but somehow..
I did my best.. Everything's fine..
Lastly, Bon voyage! Camel Wang..
Remember our souvenir..
Envy that u can be a degree holder at age of 23..
But I'll proud too if i gain my degree at age 32..
Because it mean I want to do a lifelong learning:)
Haha.. Goodnight.. Boys and girls..
No comments:
Post a Comment