Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Night..
It's 11.30pm.. Hooray to last paper.. Finally.. I can free from this home :p actually i enjoy staying at home very much but recently because of school holidays.. The monkeys returned! They are driving me crazy! They're just like stupid kids who keep trying to challenge me.. No choice, we're different nationality anyway.. I do hope in future days, my kids wont keep challenge adults! I never dislike kids so much yet i love kids! But they broke my record.. How wonderful they were :) today.. I really cant stand, i posted on my facebook and just now they saw it, they told me just now the shouting that u heard is not us! So? I'm not referring only the particular sound k? Boy and girl! Is the noise and sound that u all make throughout the day! Cant stand.. Anyway.. Maybe i only can accept Malaysian:) Haha.. It's time to sleep.. Good luck on my paper :) i ter-use his facial foam man.. Hope my face wont angry after my careless action.. is under same brand anyway! My face still will be nice 1:) see ya..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment