It's a late night but i still cant fall asleep.. Dunno why! Just now went limteh with agnes tan.. It's been ages since we last met (i mean just both of us).. It was a nice chatting session.. Even though just for a short while but it meant a lot.. The one who used to share my sadness and laughter during form 6 life.. I do hope u may get back your Mr. Right :) I dunno my words help u or not but it doesnt matter as long as my blessing is always there.. I cant teach u all the way but I'll share my experience with u when u need.. Life moves on and it makes our distance getting far and far.. No matter how life is, I'm willing to let you share your life stories with me :) but i know you got quite a lot good friends to share now but just tell me when u need me.. all the best k! Wait for your good news!
Lastly, i wanna thanks god.. Thanks for sending so many angels surrounded me.. They're really wonderful!
Thanks Kim, my super duper old friend and stupid friend who doesnt mind how i scold her.. Haha.. I truly hope your fairy tales wedding will goes smoothly (bcos i'm there) wahaha :)
Thanks Ginvera, the one i meet once a year but always she always there for me.. She is a good good girl.. Haha.. My damn cute friend because she's short.. Haha.. Shooting her is one of my hobby in life.. May god gives u what u want k? Take care..
Thanks Agnes Tan, it's been quite long since i shared my stories with u, I'm glad you still there for me.. Because we rarely meet / go out or even limteh these days but friend is friend still.. What i can say is buck up! Good luck to u, girl :)
To be continue.. I need some rest now..
I'm damn happy that u mentioned me ^^!!
ReplyDeletehaha...Then, i should be happy for that, and feel honoured that at least i've make u happy.. haaa.. And,fyi, i never make noise. im a quiet person k X)...
Honestly, im happy to have u too..
u're really a steady friend. Honestly!!
And Thanks for ur wish =)
God will give u blessing wherever u goes too :)
Take care huh =) hugss!!
haha.. silly.. u're always noisy k?
ReplyDeletemake so much noise in front of me..
don't pretend plz =p
i know i'm important to u.. haha..
take care too (=
hahax XD...
ReplyDeleteYea ~ important..
treat me nx time ...LOL... XD
Miss U!!