Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer's Desire..

Summer's Desire is the drama which i follow these days..
It is quite a good show..
Or maybe i do love this type of drama (=
Just back from movie with him..
Nowadays seldom watch movie in S'pore ady
as financial started to be tight after 2 months of jobless..
I'm now waiting for UOB reply.. Please process it faster k?
I'm gonna be a hungry ghost soon..

Today, his grandma realized that I was jobless..
Tmr she is going to Sabah and she suddenly popped up,
u're not working is it? I said yalor.. I'm still looking for job..
Then she anxiously said, why u never let me know?
U should follow me to holidays.. Then I said doesnt matter,
enjoy your trip.. I wait u for another trip will do la..
I never expect she will said, or now u go back pack your thing,
tmr we go there and buy ticket lo, want? Hahahaha..
It is funny, right..
But I do appreciate her goodness..
For me, they always regards as family member..
I'm really glad with them around..
Today went Changi with him to pick her mum..
I received damn many goods again..
Haha.. His mum & sis are shopping queens..
They will just bought things that they think is suitable for me..
Life's good (= Thanks them a lot, really..


Dad is getting better and better..
It is great!

I think his MC leaves gonna finish soon..
This periods was really tough..
The longest period that he was hospitalized -- 12 days..
Killing everyone of us.. It was tough..
I'm really thankful for those who visited him..
Thanks for the time.. Really thankful..
And thanks for my damn bloody good buddies..
Kim & Mr. Koh -- u're the greatest friend I've never had..
I dunno how to say but just thanks,
thanks for visited my dad..
U're the one who knows what my heart wants..
Owen tan -- I understand u were a busy bee, always..
But I sensed your sincere (= thanks..

U all are the best best friends that I got in life..


Back to my life and my daily routine..
Life is so meaningless but stressless..
U dont need to think what u should do today but
just sitting down scrolling facebook up and down all day long..
And wait him back for dinner..
Haha.. I cant be so useless..
Because I'm an useful bum..
I must do something, right..
Well, after get the result from UOB..
I will start the brand new path..
Hopefully, everything will be fine..
I will meet lotsa good ppl..
Thanks God (=


Good night, everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, u finding job in UOB?
    JB branch isit?
    btw, so sweet that his grandma treat u so well ^^
    haha...

    so, u're studying while looking for job too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ello.. i completed my advanced dip ady (=
    now looking for a job in singapore..
    how abt u? the place still havent gv u any respond yet?
    take care k? miss u (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oic... congrats !! ahaaa.. sry for the late news..
    LOL..im sry that im slow in evrything... XD
    So pls don blame me...keee..
    and yea...not yet...not so fast lah..
    Actually I expect it for half year..
    So got times to spend with u guys and family =)

    superb miss u too :(

    ReplyDelete