Thursday, August 26, 2010

''Chapter 1''

Hi bloggie.. Long time no see..
I'm back (=
Whenever my heart not feeling well,
this is the best place for me to pour all my feel..

My new chapter in life is officially started,
and I don't feel well at all..
Maybe the training weeks spoilt me..
This is the 4th day I'm back to the branch,
but still can't adapt to the real life..
Real life is really real life..
Oh god!!!
I have been transferred to here and there to relief..
I helped out for safe box department 1 day ago,
I enjoyed very much,
the people there are nice, friendly..
The job there is fun too..
Everything there are better than my department..
Today, I've been transferred to admin department..
Wow.. Amazing.. I work like a bull..
Filing, finding and all those shitty job..
Honestly, I can't stand! Even the colleagues there are nice..
Maybe.. I don't like to relief..
I don't like to be a BALL..
I'm not born to be a BALL anyway..

Well, my department.. Sucks..
The people there are not friendly..
This is the 1st time I feel so friendless..
Today is the 4th day I have lunch myself..
But I'm happy today, because got McD companion..
I finally know where it is located (=

Hahaha.. I don't know is because I don't look pretty & friendly enough or what..
But my department, all don't look good..
They just work for their own..
My department head assigned me to attached to one of them..
The lady -- don't feel like teach me at times..
She just keep blaming why is her..
She said she always assigned to teach people..
But what to do, your boss ask u do then u must do..
U want to fight back then fight the boss, not me..
Your responsible is to teach me and let me know how it is..

Anyway, I think the problem is not me..
Because during my training, I got a bunch of good buddies..
Even though we got age gap, but we laugh we learn we talk everyday..
We lunch together, play together and jokes together..
Here, I don't talk more..
When they ask, I answer..
Because they are colleagues, not friends..
This is the first time I encounter this type of experience in life..
Now I know what colleagues are really for..

Well, I've gained back my weight SERIOUSLY..
This is not a good timing man!!!
As someone's wedding is approaching,
I should slim down and be pretty..
But.. this job failed me..
Whenever I feel down, I will eat eat and eat..
Especially recently my chef is getting busier and busier..
We got no time to dinner but supper..
It killed me..
Don't ever try supper k?
Because it will ruins your life.. Hahaha..

He's getting busier and busier..
I'm happy for him..
I really grown.. I don't blame but support..
This is the life he needs to go throughout his life..
He did a right path for himself..
Running upside down in the kitchen is what he wants..
I do hope he can success one day later..

Let's hope everything fine (=
All the best, world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment