Saturday, September 4, 2010
" Chapter 2 "
This is the first weekend of September.. How time flies man! Next week will be another long weekend, hari raya is coming (= As a truly Malaysian, I do love raya.. I do respect fasting.. I will always gossip ask why they don't puasa, why they lie? Haha.. Sounds silly right? But I did that, I can't really stand they don't fasting as they admitted themselves are Muslim.. Okay, stop nagging! Well, second week in branch.. Still free-ing as I have not receive my ID yet.. But next Monday onwards, I think my shoulder will getting stronger.. I am back to Jb (= Went bugis dinner with him before we back to here.. We bought a lot of thing at superman shop today! He always likes to go this shop but I don't really like.. I only prefer the shimmering superman sign t-shirt which I bought just now.. Finally the price reduce down (= we bought couple Ts, I bought a pair of shoes, two blouses and 3 Ts for didi and tong.. I love shopping very very much.. Haha.. Actually want to buy mooncake back from Sg but I can't get any nice brand at bugis, gonna buy my rong chen at city square tmr.. I m craving for my shanghai and teo chew mooncake.. Hehe.. Got to buy for my family and his family.. Spend again!!! K la.. Time to sleep..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment