Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday (=

It is a relaxing Sunday (=
This is the 1st Sunday I stay in S'pore since I work..
I feel so uneasy if I dont get back home on weekend..
Went back JB yesterday morning and back here at late night..
I know I'm crazy..
But if I don't back I will get insane for sure..
Dunno is because of working or facing too many Singaporean recently..
I'm getting more and more dislike them..
Please help me!! I still need here for quite some times
before I return to my castle..
Hahaha..
I'm now so Malaysian..
I feel like punch my colleagues whenever they talk bad word about my country..
I'm so PATRIOTIC now.. Hahaha..

My lonely and easy Sunday..
Lonely is because of him..
He is getting busier and busier..
I couldnt tell how busy he is..
But most of his time given to kitchen..
I don't blame.. I just complain!!!
Hahaha.. Anyway..
I hope his job will getting lesser so
he got enough rest..

See you bloggie..
Enjoy your weekend.. Friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment